Found on eBay is this 1918 Rauch and Lang electric car, built by Baker, Rauch and Lang of Cleveland, Ohio. The car has been in the same family since 1954, but was last restored in the late 1950s. The car has not run since 1960 and is being sold as is.
Electric cars from manufacturers such as Baker, Columbia, Edison and Studebaker were a hit with consumers who wanted a quiet, convenient and vibration free alternative to the other power options of the day. At the turn of the century, electric powered cars had 38% of the market, steam powered cars had 40% and gasoline was a distant third with a 22% market share. Popularity of electric cars peaked in the United States in 1912, but by the end of the First World War they were all but gone from the US market.
Source: Green Car Reports