I’m not sure where the above picture came from, but it’s most likely from somewhere deep in the mysterious jungles of the UK, judging by the extra vowels, use of Euro’s instead of dollars, and retarded spelling of the words “litres” and “tyres”, among other things. Still, I like it, Obama looks happy.
This is the new super limo designed by Cadillac for the president. Starting January 20th, Obama will be hitting the streets in this 80 gagillion pound Super DTS lookalike. And even though it does bear a striking resemblance to the Caddy DTS, this thing was actually purpose built from the ground up, supposedly based on a heavy-duty 2500 truck chassis. Check out some more fun facts:
• It can withstand rocket impacts and has rubber gaskets sealing the interior against biochemical attacks.
• The gas tank has armor-plating and a special foam that would negate any kind of explosion even if the armor did fail.
• The bodywork is made of a dual hardness steel, aluminum, titanium, and ceramic composite.
• The tires are Kevlar-reinforced with run-flat steel rims underneath.
• Accessories include: Night vision cameras, pump-action shotguns, tear gas cannons.
• Comes with bottles of blood compatible with the President’s blood.
It also has five-inch-thick windows that are about half as transparent as regular glass and can stop projectiles from assault rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, and high explosives. I guess they spent all that bailout money on the new limo.