In Canada, two Kitchener men suffered minor burns on Friday night after a seemingly routine auto repair job caused an explosion inside Lisbon Automotive Services on Sterling avenue. According to police who responded to the scene, the explosion was caused by a cutting torch the two men had been using to remove a rusty bolt from the gas tank of an automobile. The cutting torch reportedly ignited fuel that had pooled beneath the vehicle, as well as a bucket of fuel that had been sitting nearby.
It took 15 minutes for the resulting fire to be contained, and both men were rushed to the hospital for treatment of serious burns.
Source: 570 News Radio