Edo Competition always manages to surprise us, tackling some of the most developed and pumped up cars in the universe and managing to wring extra horsepower out. It’s not exactly like a Ferrari Enzo is some sort of automotive Sham-Wow, hiding double it’s dry weight in performance potential – Ferrari’s engineers have pretty much squeezed it dry. So it’s to Edo’s credit that they’ve cranked up the juice on this “”XX” edition to the tune of 170 HP (!!!), bringing this yellow cruise missile to an even 800 HP.
Additionally, they’ve stuffed the XX full of nonmetallic goodies: ceramic brakes, a carbon fiber tuned intake, and some sticky Michelins. Their metallic offerings aren’t bad either – all the engine internals have been replaced to more closely resemble the track only FXX produced by Ferrari. You can find a full list of all the goodies in the press release below.
Engine V12 cylinder 6.3 ltr.
Power est. 800 hp/(588 kW) / 8.500/min
Max. torque est. 780 Nm / 5.800/min
Top speed > 380 km/h
0 – 100 km/h (0 – 62 mph) est. 3.2s
0 – 200 km/h (0 – 124 mph) est. 9.0s
0 – 300 km/h (0 – 186 mph) est. 19.0s
edo Tuning Program Enzo XX
* Power increase 170 hp – contains new steel cylinder and piston 6.3 l (same like FXX ), new camshafts, new Titan valve springs, new Titan connecting rods, new oil cooling piston pipes, new exhaust manifolds, sport catalytic stainless, sport catalytic converter, sport air filter, air-ram system, fuel cooling system, new clutch, all bearings new, new oil pump, new gaskets, and dyno running with all work
* Sport catalytic converter stainless with two level switch controlled sound system, new tail pipes in carbon. Volume of the exhaust per button push adjustable
* Ceramic sports break system with 396 mm brake disc front and 360 mm brake disc rear, special brake pads in front and rear
* Wheels can be painted in different designs
* Tyre-air-pressure control system shows pressure and temperature per wheel
* Design modification outside for example complete different colour
* Independently adjustable dumping technology – rebound and compression dumping like FIA – GT MC12
* Air-in-take from carbon
* Weight reducing program 100 kg!!
* New Racing wheels front 10 x 19 with 265/35 ZR 19 Michelin, rear 13 x 20 with 335/30 ZR 20 Michelin
[Source: Edo Competition]