Featured Articles

Get On, Sit Down, Hold On and Shut Up.

Posted in Funny, Funny Videos, General, Hoonage, Videos by MrAngry | November 27th, 2011 | 1 Response |

Alpine Coaster

When I was a kid there used to be this amusement park in New Jersey called “Action Park” that had all manner of rides that had a high probability of messing you up physically. There was a water slide with a 9-story vertical drop, the water sled that was set up on industrial rollers that could literally rip your fingers off (good times), and finally, there was the Alpine Slide. This was a contraption whereby you’d place your ass in a wheeled sled with a hand brake and then launch yourself down the side of a mountain through a concrete shoot. You’d make it down without incident about 85% of the time, the other 15% though… that was all road rash baby. I recently came across this other ride that had a similar look and feel, however one thing was different. No concrete, no barriers and at days end, absolutely no room for error. Click through for the video and enjoy.

Source: Youtube.com

Our Best Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One Response

  1. ryanstoy says:

    I want to go to there!