Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s – in conjunction with Dr. Pepper – is kicking off the “Taste For Speed” giveaway in celebration of the launch of the 2010 Chevy Camaro, and they’d like to unload some of their sweet promotional swag on one lucky RideLust reader. Valued at nearly $200, the grand prize “Taste For Speed” gift pack includes:
- a 2010 remote control Camaro
- Meguiar’s Complete Car Care Kit (includes Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner, Gold Class Wax, tire protectant, and the Quick Interior Detailer kit)
- 8-pack of ShamWow super absorbent, hooker-beating towels.
- Carl’s Jr, Hardee’s, and Dr.Pepper coupons for free food and drinks
- Various other items that can be regifted in a pinch, including a “More than just a piece of meat” t-shirt, insulated coffee mugs, antenna toppers, and baseball caps
To get your hands on the goodies, send us a photo of you and your ride accompanied by a brief, witty paragraph explaining why you and your wheels deserve to win big. Since it’s not what you rock but how you rock it, we encourage fanboys hooning anything from an ’06 IS300 to a ’91 Previa to enter. Hell, even if you’re cruising in a rusted-out Schwinn that you’re 80% sure has already infected you with tetanus, you’ve still got a shot at winning – you’ve just gotta really sell us your story.
The reader who we feel demonstrates the most heartfelt dedication to their wheeled sidekick will be crowned the winner and will have his photo and written submission published here at RideLust on July 8, 2009. To be eligible for consideration, all entries must be received at email@example.com by midnight EST, July 7, 2009 and must include the entrant’s full name and email address.
If an RC 2010 Camaro just doesn’t rev your engine (oh yeah, pun totally intended baby) Carl’s Jr is also giving you the opportunity to win a full-scale model with the “Drive-Thru Derby.” Beginning June 24, 2009 for a limited time, customers who purchase a large beverage or large combo meal at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s will receive a “Dr Pepper Camaro” instant win game cup. Each contains a unique game code printed on the cup that may be entered at www.drpeppercamaro.com